What do I do if I receive a public records request?

If you are an employee of Santa Fe College and you receive a request for public records, please forward the request immediately to the Office of the General Counsel or the appropriate custodian of records, as set forth above.


Commitment to Equal Access and Equal Opportunity

Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/eaeo or contact equity.officer@sfcollege.edu.